Need advice from other moms.

I was in the patch for 5 months.I recently stop using it so I got my regular period.

The week after I met somebody so we had sex. We didn't used protection.But he never left the sperm in. Is there any chances I could be pregnant.This month I got my period but it was so light it only lasted for 3 days, It usually last 4 to 5 days.

Would it be because I stoped using birth control? Im freaking out and dont know what to do. Is there anybody out there that have been thru this and might give me an advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You mean he pulled out? That means nothing. There is precum ....

It is possible it is getting of the BC , you could be preggo, or you are stressed because it might be the latter .
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• it is possible that you are i would test to be on the safe side it is never smart too have any kind of unprotected sex
    Anonymous

• i have 2 1/2 kids...my first and my 3rd(or half) are patch babies..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 7:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• go buy a test..
    tnteaton

• LOL the "pull out" method does not work. Never has, never will. Your period being irregular could have a lot to do with you no longer taking the BC, but having sex and being pregnant will do it as well, so the best thing to do is take a test. If it comes out negative and you still think you might be, wait a week and try again.
    KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Pulling out isnt a method. You could be pregnant. If you are not on birth control, and you dont use a condom, you increase your chances. Even if you use all precautions, you can get pregnant. Good luck either way :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009