Need some name suggestions.

I am expecting a baby in February and I still odn't know the sex.I would love it if I could get soem boy names suggestions first and middle.Thanks.......and something that will go well with Hannah

Rosalie28

Asked by Rosalie28 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well If I had a boy I had Declan Michael picked out. Had a girl though. As for Hannah,hmmm... Hannah Mikole? Yes I meant the M not the N. I like Mikelle too,
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Oh thankyou Declan is cute and Michael is very nice too.Hannah is are daughters name.LOL
    Rosalie28

Answer by Rosalie28 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Julian . . I love that name and wanted it if we ever had a boy, BUT nephew's half-brother is named that and I refuse to copy. I think it's a very nice name. Hmm . .I'll be back with more. . . gotta feed lo.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• LOL okay thanks
    Rosalie28

Answer by Rosalie28 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I love this name also, and it is my reserve for when we have a boy, even though dh doesn't like it . . . yet. Jonah . . . I think that is a great name, but it may sound a little too much like Hannah for you . . you'll probaby either hate it or love it. Like my other choice for a boys name . . Lalo . . . my daughter is Leila . . Would Leila and Lalo . . sound ridiculous together? Sorry, not to hijack your thread . . . still thinking of other boy names . . . hmmm
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Gerard, Dominic, Nathaniel, Derek, Brendon (my brothers name), woooh . . flooding with names right now . . . Caleb, Jake, Liam, Bronson, Harrison, Garrett, Alec . . . . do you like any of these?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009