what do u think about these names?

i have two names picked out for a girl Jersey Lin Ann and a boy Cody James after my best guy friend that died last summer

ari_mom_16

Asked by ari_mom_16 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I personally don't like the names, but thats just my opinion.
    What matters is what YOU like!
    Anonymous

• I don't like Jersey Lin but I like Cody James.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I do like the boys name, but I would rethink the girls name. It is very cute, but I think it would set-her-up for picking..Jersey Cow...gotta think about those things. =)
    ladyoprayer2

Answer by ladyoprayer2 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I kind of like Jersey. I think it's cute! And different.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I wouldn't worry about the Jersy Cow thing unless you live in a state that has a lot of cows, lol. I have never heard that before today. I'm in AZ.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I really like Cody. Not a fan of Jersey though. But it's what you and your SO want, not what others want.

MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 4:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I really like both. I wouldn't use Cody for one of mine personally bc I knew a cody that I didn't like! lol
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 4:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• jersey makes me think of jon bon jovi so i like it. but the first name is so unusual, i'd think of a more usable middle name in case she doesn't like jersey. like my neice is named chevy aleigha and she goes by aleigha a lot. but that's your baby and you have the god given right to name her however you please.
    i also think it is a fitting tribute to your friend to name your son after him.
    i also like dakota for a girl and you could call her koty.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• When I saw the name you picked out for the girls name I honestly thought, "POOR BABY"  The boys name is fine, really nice even but that poor little girl!  When I here the word Jersey I think of a cow...   Just my opinion...
    Hadassah_Kay

Answer by Hadassah_Kay at 3:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Jersey is different- what about Jersey Rose or Josie? Cody is cute- it's your child. There are so many unique and strange names out there- Jersey is unique. Not weird to me
    bttrfly8605

Answer by bttrfly8605 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2008