• In the Spotlight:

4-month old bumped his head

My 4-month-old son rolled over and over again and bumped the back of his head on the floor. He cried for 2 minutes and has been fine since, laughing and smiling. He's about to go to sleep...should I be concerned? It's been 2 hours since it happened. Anyone else's little one's bump their heads? I feel so awful!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He's fine, let him sleep.
    Anonymous

• honey i have 3 and i watch them like a hawk but they have all bumped there heads its going to happen no matter how careful you are no need to feel bad since its been two hours and he seems fine dont worry hes ok you only worry if they throw up or if something is noticabilly wrong
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Dont fret mama, i fell asleep and let my 7 month old roll off my lap onto the hard wood floor, I felt so awful...I also bumped his head into the doorjam right after he was brought home......So no need to worry trust me you have many more accidents in the future.......
    He is fine, a smile means im fine mama!!!!!
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 8:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• when my dd was like 5 weeks i accidentally fell asleep on the couch with her and she slid off my chest and onto the floor and even at her young age her doc said if she is concious, eating, and acting normal dont worry. since then she has bumped that little head quite a few time (shes 7 mos now) from learning to crawl and she is fine
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009