crazy suspension

why was that mom suspended yesterday? just wondering what gets someone suspended on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh there really is no legit reason
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• for violating the rules!! don't do it. LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• usually the way it goes is someone gets something up their ass and cries to CM. Basically that is how it goes...
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 7:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i really dont know what happpened cuz she is a great mom and wonderful person i guess i , i mean someone was just jealous lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• yepp what cariep said
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Who got suspended? I'm so lost!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• pinkclover i think you got it figured out now.. but anyway.. krazyash got suspended.. and you are the suspect for getting her suspended. lmao accusations =)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• What did I do?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• lol i have no idea what you did. probably nothing. some anon posted telling krazy that you were the one that reported her and tried to get others to help you get her suspended. make sense? but it really doesn't matter anyway, like she said, it went in one eye and out the other heheh forget about those drama starting anons
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I haven't even been very active on here lately! I can't believe my name got mixed into this shit! Oh well, it must have been a hater!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2009