Does that mean ur still preggo if u dont have anymore symptons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Between nine and twelves weeks most women's symptoms will start to fade because the placenta is taking over, and hormone levels even out.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• You can be pregnant and not have symptoms....I didn't have symptoms 1 out of 3 pregnancies...but if you have symptoms and they suddenly disappear get checked out....it happened to me and i lost the baby at about 5 mos...
    rayalexander13

Answer by rayalexander13 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I had one day with out any morning sickness... and got worried, I was only 10 weeks and the next day I was sick again, the baby was telling me not to worrie cause it was still there! AND IT HAS BEEN THERE MAKING ME THROW UP SINCE LOL.... I am 12 weeks and 5 days....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Jul. 21, 2008