help!

im now 23 when i was younger i thought my acne/bacne would go away with age but it didnt someone tell me something that really works

Have3Girls114

Asked by Have3Girls114 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• A dermitologist can get you fixed up. Just in case, let me tell you that I had adult acne for years and discovered that orange juice did it. I liked orange juice and had a glass every morning for years, but I switched to cranberry juice and a month or so later noticed the acne was gone. I told my son about this and he stopped OJ and his acne is gone. So it can be something you are eating.

Answer by Bmat at 7:36 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Tell me about it! I'm 48 & still get the same.... Especially with that Time of the month issues! Nothing I tied worked! Not Even things the Dermotologist tried! Some things just Burn & make it Worse!! I know I hate it! People born with good skin don't realize how lucky they are! I will say.. The less you wash your Face I found for me the Better! The more I washed & dried out my Face the More it kicked in the oils & got it Fired up! I still have oily skin more so then my own Daughters!! Also Clean Fresh pillow Cases & not picking at your face & keeping your hands away from it! If its your Nutrition only you can figure out that issues & your Causes!! Know you're not alone!! I hope you find your Cure!! Best of Luck to you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My daughter uses the Neutrogena system on her skin and she's had some pretty bad acne problems due to her PCOS. It has really helped her quite a bit. She also has a script for Retin-A Micro for those really bad ones that come out huge.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have had pimples, acne, blackheads on and off since I was 10 and I am now 35.
    Mine definately gets worse if I am constipated but that is only part of the solution.
    I have tried Neutragena and I didn't break out as much but my skin was dry and my pores were getting bigger.
    A friend mentioned some new products and I was very leary. I thought for sure I couldn't use the anti-aging products and that I would have to use acne products still.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• (cont.)
    She gave me a sample and I have to say my skin looks better. The first time I used the Deep pore cleansing mask my pores halved in size. My skin seemed a little oily when I first started but over the past approx 8 weeks my skin just keeps getting better.
    If I get a flare up, then I know I can use the acne line and it should clear up quickly.
    If you would like to know more about the products and see before and after shots (there is a great one of a mom with acne) visit http://www.arbonne.com/products
    If you have any questions or would like me to send you some samples just let me know.
    AussieMum2

• thank you
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2009