i Have a one month old son and now i think i might be pregnant again what should i do..!?! Should i say anything to my fiance yet..!?!

KiBURi_JRzMoMMy

Asked by KiBURi_JRzMoMMy at 7:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take a test to find out for sure before telling him
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• why are you already having sex? your supposed to wait six weeks
    Anonymous

• I think you should let him know if you actually are pregnant.

What makes you think you are pregnant!?

i felt pregnant for more than 4months after our DD was born. Your cycle is still messed up and yeah its hard to tell if you actually are pregnant. Would be kinda too fast to get pregnant again
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• have to agree with anonymous. You actually have to wait at least 6 weeks until you even have sex again. thats when you have your 6weeks check up.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I got pregnant 8 weeks after I had my son. It's hard to tell if you are really pregnant or if it's just your body recupperating. If you think you are take a test. I would wait until you know if you are to tell your fiance. He may freak out for nothing; or get excited for nothing. Don't worry a lot of us on CM had sex before their 6 week check up. My doctor actually told me I didn't have to wait the full 6 weeks. Just until i stopped bleeding and felt good.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 8:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You really don't have to wait 6 weeks to have sex. You just have to waituntil the lochia stops. I don't need some OB telling me when I feel up to having sex! Anyways, I knew a women who had her babies that close and she seems to be doing fine. Make sure you get plenty of rest and eat right and take care care of yourself. Your body is going through a lot if you are pregnant that soon. Your babies will grow up together and be close. Just make sure you don't push your first to grow up fast to make room for the baby.
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You need to stop bleeding and if you had stitches, wait for them to heal.They say 6 weeks because that is how long it can take but there is no rule about it.
    Anonymous