Does anyone know anything about goverments grants??? How to find REAL ones??? I'm so frustrated.

I'm looking for grants for single struggling moms. I also have a 12 year old special needs child i know there are grants to assist with just about anything but I don't know where to turn.

bargirl

Asked by bargirl at 7:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• YOU CAN GO TO GOV.GOV OR GRANTS .GOV OR CALL 1-800-518-4726. I MY SELF AM GOING TO CALL. GOOD LUCK. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET ANY WEAR.
    MOMACHAR

Answer by MOMACHAR at 7:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• you go through fasfa or fafsa forget which one google it and you go tho their website and fill it out and it will tell you how much you get. usually if your a single mom you get a grant
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Go to govbenefits.gov there is a test there on the top of the home page that will ask you some questions and by your answers will tell you what you could qualify for. There really is no money out there for single mothers. Grant money is usually given to groups (non-profits, educational, etc.)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009