How much time does hubby/so spend time with you and the kids?

Do you get a one on one much w/ your hubby w/ fun activities other than intimate moments?

How much time does hubby spend time w/ you and the kids? Him staying in the household doesn't count.....I meant play and interact with you and the kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• my hubby and i spent all day together and last night. the kids were gone and as for the kids. the baby, he spends probably an hr with the baby daily and with the older kids not as much. they play video games together at times probably like 4-5 hours per week. my kids are not his.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• family carkissing dadHe seems to be always tired but we do have our days whenever he is in the mood to play I guess. I don't time it I am just glad he plays...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• not as much as i would like he works alot
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My husband comes home from work and takes the kids down stairs to play while I make supper. He helps them w/ homework and then we spend time together. On the weekends we are home together and play games with the kids then also have 'quiet time' in the afternoon when they go downstairs while my husband and I have TV/Movie time together. We spend alot of time together, but I would say that's rare. I know a lot of my girlfriends or family members that are home a lot with their kids and their husbands don't help a ton or are gone a lot. Frankly, I feel like if you helped make 'em, you should be around to help with 'em. (Unless they have to be gone for work or something) Mine is a great husband and dad.
    hav4munchkinz

Answer by hav4munchkinz at 7:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If my husband isn't at work he is spending time with me and the kids.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My Husband Spends A Lot Of Time With My Kids When They Are Around (They Live With Their Dad) Because They Are Older, He Doesn't Spend As Much Time With Our Daughter But She Is Only 14 Months, Still Though Its Like An Hour Or Two A Day.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My hubby travels for work. On days he is home he spends at least 6 hrs of GOOD family time with us. He is a really good Daddy and he cooks cleans and does diaper duty too. He will always keep the kids if I want to or need to go out:)
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• my piece of shit husband doesn't spend nearly enough time with our daughter! he's got more excuses than I've ever thought imaginable and it's REALLY frustrating! I've even contemplated leaving his ass if he doesn't change his ways.........it's not fair to her and when I offer suggestions or help when I can clearly see he's getting tempermental with her he just gets pissed at me........WTF?!?!?!? Can anyone relate? (btw our daughter is 5mos).
    kitkatsmommy

Answer by kitkatsmommy at 5:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• my husband is a jerk! i mean seriously, he plays with OUR son for maybe 5 minutes, and then gets distracted or makes our son watch tv! what kind of crap is that? I mean seriously, he never gets down and plays with our son at all unless I ASK, and then he gets mad at that! rolls his eyes, shoots looks at me, and the whole 9 yards!he's 2! he can SO play with him.. ugghh..
    Anonymous