could i have gotten pregnant on this day???

I had sex dec 24-26 (i was fertile those days), i was on the mini pill, for breast feeding but i was on it for 4 months not breast feeding. I strted a new pill (bcuz my docotr told me too) Dec 23, started spotting a week later, quit taking the pill around dec31-jan 2nd. now i feel pregnant. 3 test have said negative. I bled for 8 days, slower than an average period. My actually period was due the 9th. Could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• TAKE A TEST!!!!
    Anonymous

• Your average period is longer than 8 days? Perhaps you should talk to your doctor about that.
    Anonymous

• If you had bleeding like a period, and you had 3 negative tests, and you are on the pill, then you probably are not pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Agreed. Your body is going nuts. Just reading all that confused the hell outta me. Off the pill on the pill. Your body is just a little whackie right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2009