hubby working from 9pm to 9am

so tonite my honey will go in to work at 9 and get off at 9 in the morning .... my son goes to bed at 9 and gets up between 9-10 . My ? is ...does anyones husband work like this and if so how can i still make it to where he can still spend time with us and still have it so my son will be going to bed at the same time ,eating ect . And still have US time

treysmama06

Asked by treysmama06 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• yes my hubby work from 10-10 i know it is not good for kids to stay up late but otherwise they would see him i keep them up later cause there not in school yet
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• What kind of work does he do? And is his work close to home? How old is your son? If you can, visit him at work, bring him some breakfast at his break? I see women a lot at restaurants that meet their husbands to eat...is that an option?
    hav4munchkinz

Answer by hav4munchkinz at 7:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Your husband goes to work at 9 at night and gets home at 9 in the morning? Your son goes to bed when your husband is gone at work, but your son is up during the day when your husband is home? If your husband sleeps between about 11 and 6 or 7, you and your son could be together with him between 6 or 7 until when he leaves for work.

Answer by Bmat at 7:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• well... he works at Georgia P. its a paper meal...its about 20 mins from home and my son is 2 i could take him breakfast i think i will have to ask but his lunch is only 30 mins so i dunno if he would really have time to met us anywhere
    treysmama06

Answer by treysmama06 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• He surely has to have some days off? Right? If so let those days be the days to spend time.
    If not he better get another job...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My husband works from 11pm to 7am. He usually comes home, goes right to bed, then gets up around 2 or 3, so he has some time with the boys in the afternoon, get things done around the house (supposedly!) and then we have dinner together. I let our oldest (3) stay up a little later so he can have that extra time with his daddy before he goes to work, but he's not in school yet. As far as time for 'us' as a couple, it honestly doesn't happen too often. On his nights off, sometimes we try to get a sitter and go out for dinner, or we just stay home and rent a movie or whatever. It gets easier as time goes on and you get into a routine!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 9:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• thanx .. i really hope it gets better. He will be off on mondays and fridays ( for now ) !!!
    treysmama06

Answer by treysmama06 at 1:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2009