I dont get it

My almost 5 month old will not sleep, He will sleep from 8-12 if im lucky and is up about every 30 mins to and hour and he doesnt want anything I try to feed him I change his diaper I give him his binky nothing works he keeps waking up I put oragel(sp) on his gums and give him tylenol when I think his teeth are bothering him. He just still wont sleep! Any one else have this problem or have any suggestions, im so tired!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did this too for about a month and a half straight then 2 bottom teeth appeared out of nowhere!!!
    Maybe your lil one is having a growth spurt or teething, just lots of love is all you can do plus what you have been doing....
    Trust me here in a few months this will seem like nothing....
    just remember "this to shall pass" on those up all nighters!
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 8:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yup this has been going on for about a month now, Its so draining
    Anonymous

• Try the hyland's teething tablets. I called them baby crack because when my kids were teething I give them a couple of those and they would get all calm and pass right out! You can find them in most drug stores but the cheapest place I found was in Wal mart's baby section. Lay off the Tylenol though I've seen pictures of the liver damage that stuff can do to babies. Also be careful with the teething tablets and stick to the directions on the bottle. It has belladonna in it and too much of that isn't good either.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Some babies are different. I've been having a problem with my DD (5 months) these past few weeks. Just be patient, I know it's hard. My middle child went through about 3 weeks of it, and my oldest couldn't sleep without my boob in her mouth. And I mean the ENTIRE night!!!
    steveswife1130

Answer by steveswife1130 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• co-sleep.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 9:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I agree with Liyoness. Co-sleep.
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 9:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009