has anyone experienced a late postive?

I feel like i am pregnant, hubby thinks i am, but i would be 5-6 weeks. All 3 test have said negative. Is it possiable to test neg...this far along???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor
    Anonymous

• Yes you can get a false negative I would go to the doc and let them do blood work.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 8:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yes, it is possible.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I took a at home pregnancy test and it said i was not pregnant but i went to the health department a few days later and it turns out i was pregnant!
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• yes, i had a false negative but went to the dr and got blood test and found i was
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My SIL tested negative twice last July, and then in August she took another PT and it came out positive. She was still having her periods but she says she just felt different. After her positive result she went to the dr to find out she was 28 weeks pregnant. She had my nephew last November! (3 month pregnancy!) She freaked cuz she didn't think it was possible but the dr said the BC she was taking was such a low dose that it allowed her to get pregnant! Anything's possible!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 3:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2009