Courious

My Dh is in bootcamp right now and Since v-day is coming up. Are there anyways its possible for him to be able to order flowers to be delivered to me? Just a question im just curious to know if its possible or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2012 in Military

• I think so. If he can make calls out has a credit card yes.
    MtoBoyGirl

Answer by MtoBoyGirl at 10:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2012

• Things may have changed since my husband went to basic, so my answer will be based on my experience with my husband in basic. The answer is probably not. I know that my husband could only use his debit card at certain times and certain places (PX, Clothing and Sales, etc) and he only got to call on Sundays. However, I know that things have changed and more privileges are allowed at basic than they use to. Also, my husband was infantry so I think that may make a difference too. He could have made arrangements before he went to basic though, so you never know. Today is Valentine's Day, so here is hoping that he was able to surprise you. My hubby was in basic during Valentine's Day too. I got a love letter about 1 week after Valentine's day and I love it!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2012

• Not when I went through.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2012

• most likely no. they may only get a ten min phone call and i am sure he would rather talk to you then order flowers. I was in basic and the first two weeks no phone calls at all then one ten min phone call the next week. As the weeks went along we got more time. We also did not have access to credit cards or anything unless we were going to the shoppette and that was once in a great while. It may have changed, i was in 7 years ago, but i doubt it!! I would send him a card! i am certain he will appreciate it.
    NaiveDream

Answer by NaiveDream at 4:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2012