lost my libido...

my poor boyfriend was so happy after my six weeks of no sex was up from having our DD. But to be quite honest i'm really not all that up to having sex...we've done it once and i had to really get in the mood. i really do love him and i find him really attractive, but i still cant ever get in the mood. is this normal? any advice?

madelyns_mom08

Asked by madelyns_mom08 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know if its normal, but I'm the same way!
    Anonymous

• Completely normal. For some moms it takes a lot longer than six weeks to get past the "You've GOT to be KIDDING" stage.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• yes and i haven't been pregnant in yrs. as you get older it diminishes. i'm just happy to see it's not just me. although for this past month i have had sex almost everyday even though i don't really want too so it's possible to still give him some even if you don't want too. hopefully in time you'll get yours back. i have never ever really liked sex or want to do it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I heard this woman say she had that problem and she bought some stuff from Wal-Mart called "Finally" I think. She said it made her so h*rny she had to do it. lol...Maybe you could try that?
    She put it on her cl*t, I think.
    Anonymous

• Its Normal. My Doctor Told Me To Try To Do It Even When I Am Not In The Mood And It Should Help Build The Sex Drive. Also LOTS Of Foreplay. Talk To Your Man About It.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 11:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009