can you go.......

throw a pregnancy and never get a postive test? please dont bash i really want to know if its possible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I guess it could be possible. I was having pregnancy like symptoms. The tests were negative. I told my doctor and she decided to do a blood test. She said that sometimes the urine tests don't work well. Blood tests are far more accurate.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You can have trouble getting a positive HPT, but blood tests don't lie. And after a certain point, you wouldn't need a test to tell you that you are pregnant.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• thank you for your input ladies i was wondering about it after i saw a question on here askin if you could get a negative in the first few months.
    Anonymous

• i would have to say yes sense my aunt and cousin had the same thing happen all test said no but when they argued with doctors and got a ultra sound it came back showing them healthy babies and they are now 26 and 11 lol
    Anonymous