Am I being a mean mom or just feeling guilty?

Right now I am on CM trying to read and answer and my daughter for some reason is talking up a storm, I tell her yeah, ok yeah later or just hum to her yes or no.
She doesn't seem to mind but I know she would love to have all of my attention right now. She is 5yo and does talk alot but right now it seems like she is on overdrive. I love her so much. I think I will take a break and be with her :)
I'll be back CM...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay that was a little confusing. But what I could get out of that, I vote that your a mean mom!
    Anonymous

• how is that mean she is getting off to spend time with her

Anonymous

• lol my daughter was trying to get my attention while im on CM too.

i deal with all 4 kids all day, when i have a break i take it to CM and chat also, if one of my kids needs something, ill do it and go back on, its ok! we all have done it at least once i think, haha!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You are doing just as you should. Enjoy your little one.

Answer by Bmat at 8:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• yeah i need to get off and tuck my dd into bed poor thing probably fell alseep waiting for me
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009