i want to know why people cancel thier CM account?

i mean if you are burned out on it, then come back another time, what does it take for people to cancel CM account?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe all of the drama. There is a lot of ADDICTING negative energy on this site, which cannot be good for the soul lol!

Or maybe they get paranoid about having their information on the internet-even though one can set their profile to private.

Or maybe they were spending too much time here and the best thing for them was to cancel. I did that with myspace. It cut my computer time way down hahaha.

Anonymous

• I'm not sure. I've heard many reasons. I've been here for 2yrs and I don't get run off that easy! I'm like a stray cat...feed me and I'll stick around. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• idk if i get burnt out i just dont log onto the site anymore until im ready to come back
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I haven't been on much lately either and then I log in today and -POOF......instant drama! YAY!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You know if you delete your account your pics are still there?? Its pretty creepy also if you google your screen name all these posts come up!
    Anonymous

• i don't know when i cancel my account i'll let you know ;o) LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I guess maybe if you're just too busy to come here. It doesn't do it for you anymore.. Or maybe you were offened by someone! I hope that doesn't happen here .. But I guess each person has their own reasons!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2009