Im 8 weeks and he says im too emotional is this normal help

robsgirl692

Asked by robsgirl692 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this is very normal!:) Congrats
    Anonymous

• Tell him to get used to it! (It'll get better after the first trimester though...congrats!)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Tell him to deal with it lol. Your body is going through a lot of changes right now so you are gonna be. Besides this nothing compared to the last trimester lol!
    Mommyofthree691

Answer by Mommyofthree691 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yes! O my I cried like everyday over any and everything no exaggerating lol. It does get better this may sound crazy but enjoy it while it lasts. Your not to emotional I agree tell him to get over it GL with your pregancy and Congrats!
    Anonymous

• Yes it is normal--but realize that for some women it doesn't get better. Mine didn't. Congratulations.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Tell him to get over it. What we women have to go through is nothing compared to them. Maybe they have to put up with it...but we do ALL the work. It is normal..I was crazy...lol
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 11:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• its very normal and there be a whole lot more in the months to come so he's just gonna have to deal with it.... congrats and good luck
    gsoto1031

Answer by gsoto1031 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• your very emotional, he better start being more supportive cause it only gets worse, my sons a year old and i still have my horomones out of wack some days
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Ok, can I share a funny story with you? I went to the grocery store, and I was shopping with my hubby. I had a craving for cheese. I picked up 2 bags of shredded cheese, and 4 blocks of cheese and then stood there and cried b/c I realized I had picked up 6 kinds of cheese and then after realizing I probably shouldn't get them all, I couldn't make up my mind what kind of cheese i wanted. The feeling went then to being angry b/c I was upset about crying. Then I went back to sad again. My hubby said, just take all them honey, Yep yer definitely pregnant....he hugged me and we went on. Yep I'd say it's perfectly normal! lol. You have EXTRA HORMONES!!! lol
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 1:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2009