WIIL THIS WORK??? I'M BACK

FOR THE RECORD I DON'T THINK HE HAS EVER CHEATED ON ME. I FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT MEN BECAUSE OF MY PAST WITH MEN. BUT THE TRUTH IS MOST OF U ARE RIGHT! MAYBE THIS WILL MISS UP OUR GOOD THING! BUT WHAT ABOUT A THREESOME{ NOT JUST 4 HIM} DO U THINK HE WOULD WANT IT ALL THE TIME??

MOMOFSIXROBINSO

Asked by MOMOFSIXROBINSO at 9:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Bad juju. I would not do that. I have a friend who was married and did that....all was great until one day...he left...he thought less of her. Imagine him thinking less of her when he was right there too. Crazy.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i did 3 sums he eventually ended up sleeping with one of the girls this happened with. I am still with my boyfriend and i didnt read your origianal question buttt just letting you know mine ended up wanting sex twice as much and when he didnt get it he looked else where but im not saying its like this with all guyss.

Anonymous

• have a foursome not a threesome. That would work a lot better. It's more balanced that way.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2009