Would you say your husband is cheating if he haven't had sex with you in over 9 PLUS 3 months?

I have a husband who haven't touched me none while being pregnant or months after wards. He actually decided to start sleeping in another room because he said my snoring kept him up. I was upset about that and told him that him telling me that he don't want to sleep with me becuase of my snoring is like me not wanting to make love to him because he do nothing for me. Not sure if that offended him because he never said anything about it and I never asked. Of course if you ask a man if hes cheating.. hes going to deny it so I don't even bother. I act as if I don't care. He just turned 40 and I'm in my mid to upper 20's. Just wondering, do you think he's going through his mid life crisis or really just might be cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• 40? It's very possible he has simply lost his drive.
    It's very possible he could be cheating too.
    Did you change during your pregnancy? Like, did you get all bitchy and ill all the time?
    That can really cause a man to distance himself.
    Anonymous

• Actually nope I didn't. Me and him got along pretty well during my pregnancy
    Anonymous

• how long you guys been together? have you considered that ALL of a sudden he just left the room just for that reason?

i mean, my grams and gramps sleep in two different rooms because of his bad back, my mother leaves her room because my stepfather snores too loud in the middle of the night but just to sleep in another room without giving you a chance to not snore?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• We've been together for 3 years. He said that my snoring got worse when I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• MY HUSBAND IS 45 HE WANTS IT EVERY DAY SO I DON'T THINK AGE IS THE PROBLEM I SAY YES HE'S CHEATING A MAN CAN NOT GO THAT LONG WITH OUT SEX UNLESS HE 'S IN JAIL ! CHECK HIS CELL PHONE OR BILLS FOR UNKNOWN PHONE NUMBERS GO ON DEX.COM DO A PHONE NUMBER CHECK GO AND CHECK OUT HIS EMAIL !!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU !
    Anonymous

• I check his cellphone all the time. He's under my plan but no calls out the ordinary and hes ALWAYS home. He don't hang out. Hes always here with me and the baby when hes not at work. He hardly ever talk on the phone at home.
    Anonymous

• ARE YOU SURE SOMETIMES A PHONE NUMBER CAN BE UNDER LIKE HIS DOCTOR OR THE VET ! I FOUND OUT MY HUSBAND HAD A "FRIEND " HE EMAILED MEN ARE VERY SMART NOW HOW THEY DO THINGS !
    Anonymous

• Yes, I'm positive when it comes to his cellphone. Now he can be smart and call from his office phone at work or even through his e-mails but I will never know. All I can do is ask but really probably wouldn't get an honest answer. I'm at a point where I'm tired of asking questions. I do all the complaining.. he never do. & Other than the not making love.. hes a great father and husband so I'm not really sure what to do. I guess I'll just have to ask about it and make a fuss.
    Anonymous

• To be honest as well.. my husband is not the best in bed..lol So, thats why I'm not really so much tripping or worried for that matter because hes taking care of home 1st. I'm in my mid 20's and he probably can;t keep up with me is how I sometimes think but thats no excuse though. I guess I'll ask. I mean.. if he is cheating, it'll hurt and all but like I've always told him, what goes around-comes around and it might not be at this present moment but if I find out, I'm gonna do the same. Kind of childish I know but what gives men the right to think they can do it but women can't.
    Anonymous

• He shouldn't have to cheat because I love pleasing him.
    Anonymous