Dry Skin????

I have EXTREMELY dry skin...I live in Tennessee and when winter hits my skin is horrible...my face especially (gets so dry its flaky) I have tried everything from baby lotion to Oil of Olay and NOTHING ive tried has worked. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sunshine38585

Asked by Sunshine38585 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Health

• Lansinoh.
    Anonymous

• Hi, I have been using this lotion for 3 years now. I have the same problems, specially during winter, I sometimes catch my self scratching at work which is not very professional. I have tried store brands like Aveeno with oatmeal, Eucerin cream which I don't like because it is way too oily. but none of that worked for me. PM me if you still have this problem.
    GigglesRN69

Answer by GigglesRN69 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2009