is my family the only ones? lol

When someone goes into labor in my family, everyone goes to the hospital even BEFORE the baby is actually there. They all majoirty wait in the waiting room. but i mean mothers, fathers, siblings, cousins grandmas grandpas aunts and uncles...

no matter what time it is whether its in the middle of the night or not everyone goes.... lol

are we the only ones that do this?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Awwww thats sweet. I wish my whole family would have come-or maybe not:)
    Anonymous

• nope my does it to my mawmaw is like anything central if someone dies or has a baby she calls everyone and they are all there when i had my son my mawmaw called people i didnt even know we got gifs though. lol
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i wish my family could do that they all live 900 miles away and are beyond cheap people including my father only seen my first daughter once at 3 months and she is now 5 and thats only cause i went too where he lived
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• When my first granddaughter was born, my DIL's whole family was there, along with several church members and neighbors. L)

Answer by Bmat at 9:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Nope we always have a circus LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I asked everyone to not come. I didn't want a circus. Even though it was hard for them they respected my wishes.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• most of my s/o family came when I was in labor that was actually the first time I had actually heard from them or seen them. It was awesome........until.......my daughter was born with a birthmark on her eye that extended half way to the back of her head and then everyone swore that that wasnt my s/o's child. It was really heart breaking. Why else would they be there? My s/o wasnt put off from the baby though from that day forward he loved his little girl.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2009