Is there any WAH jobs that I can do outside the USA?

I live in the Bahamas and I want to work home,alot of offers are only for USA residents so if you know of a WAH opportunity please let me know.

sandycove

Asked by sandycove at 9:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, I sent you a PM
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Hello and what a blessing to live in such a beautiful place. I noticed you are looking for a Job. I have a business from home and this can be done in the Bahamas as well. The big differrence between working from home with your own business and working a job is that if you get sick, you can't work and you don't get paid. With a business, you created residual income so that money still flows in whether you are working or not. We still make an income from what we did 5 years ago when we started our business. If you would like more info, message me or visit my page.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 10:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Try www.FreedomUnited.biz.  I also have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:  http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009