Hey, ladies planning a trip to Fl,Driving from NJ w/fam.of 6.Booked a 3bdrm condo @ the Windsor Hills Resort. 11nights for $1282.. Is it a good deal? Please any advice will b appreciated.. God Bless, Denise

Has anyone heard about the Windsor Hills Resort....??

AHeart4Christ

Asked by AHeart4Christ at 9:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Travel

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • thats a great deal when i spend 5 night three i spent that much....
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of the Windsor Hills Resort, but I think thats a good deal. I'm going to an all-inclusive resort in Riviera Maya and paid $1500 per person:( I paid for my trip when gas was over $4/gallon though!
    Anonymous

• Thank you so much for answering.Although our trip is booked for Aug 29th-Sept. 9th..
    again we r not flying. I thank God my husband loves to to drive. We paln to leave NJ between (9pm-12midnite..) I had been doing research which I plan too till the day we live. But checked reviews on google for Animal Kingdom Lodging and read it was outddated.. don't know how true it is. However my son loves animals and will watch Planet Earth all day if u let him.
    This is why I choosed The Windosr Hills Resort they had a Mickey Safari themed condo...Here's the web site for those who may be interested for your next family trip to WD.
    www.mickeyscondo.com/safari...
    Hotel $1282 11 nights party of 5-7? 3bdrm. condo
    Wd tickets 3 day Hopper $1277
    Orlando Flex ticket 14 days unlimited $955
    Gas estimate $300-400
    Spending Money $1000-1200

Total: 4,714 for a party of 5 so far. What do you guys think????

God Bless, Den
    AHeart4Christ

Answer by AHeart4Christ at 10:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009