Are you in a marriage that was arranged by your parents?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• No, but the first Sunday we went to this particular church, they "picked him out" for me. I was 14 at the time. We started dating when I was 15 and we've been married for 25 years now.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• okay blessed isnt that the same thing? just because they didnt make the wedding arrangements doesnt mean that he wasnt sorta fored on you in the beginning.
    Anonymous

• no but I wish they had. I have a terrible time picking men! I'm sure they would have picked me a decent kind of man. I picked wild guys that were fun! lol Of course, I had to divorce them all bc they started having fun without me!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• sort of-our marriage was arranged by our parents after i got pregnant and we got married even though i miscarried. Really, neither of us had much say in it cause our parents had it set in stone...
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2009