• In the Spotlight:

has anyone been through this?I'm really sad

since I'm pregnant my husband doesn't wanna have sex anymore I'm so frustrated cause I feel not desired and pregnancy makes me wanna be with him than before,I cry everynight when I hear a no for an answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No but I dont want to very much the last few weeks and Im sure my husband feels rejected have you talked about why he doesnt, some men are afraid theyll hurt the baby, etc and most likely it has nothing to do with you.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Mine wanted it more than I did when I was prego--He was feeling less than desired. I would talk to you hubby and find out why he doesn't want to. You have to be open and honest with each other.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I've heard this before. Some men feel like they will hurt the baby, or think that the baby is somewhat watching, or just kinda want to be easy with you, etc. I've also heard of women that want sex more during pregnancy and some that want it less. Maybe to make it less akward for him, start things slow. Maybe some music, a massage, etc and go easy at his comfortabilty that way he does feel to rough. Hope that helps but you'll get through it.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 9:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• It will pass... and hormones make it a little more dramatic. You will get through it :). I didn't want much sex when I was pregnant anyways lol.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• yep I agree, alot of men think they will hurt the baby or the baby will feel it or something. Chat about it and see if you can come up with something.
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 1:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2009