• In the Spotlight:

what would you do if your baby look nothing like your husband

I am asian and my hubby is american. and an old boyfriend is Taiwanese. and the baby look nothing american.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess I would do nothing! What can you do, besides plastic surgery??
    Anonymous

• did u cheat on hubby?
    Anonymous

• As long as you didn't cheat your fine.. if you did... woopsy!
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 9:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• As long as you didn't cheat--then I wouldn't worry about it. Babies change a LOT in their first year.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Oriental traits seem to be dominant over caucasian traits in my experience. I wouldn't worry about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I am confused. I assume because you mentioned the old boyfriend that you cheated on your husband. Am I right? If you didnt cheat then it doesnt really matter. Babies change a lot. Now if you did cheat, maybe the baby isnt your husbands.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 9:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Get a paternity test if there is a reason to doubt parentage.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My son is the whitest looking kid you've ever seen -- yet his bio-dad is native american, registered and 49.9%. Bio-dad is brown hair/brown eyes. Heck, I am a brunette with green/brown hazel eyes. Yet my son has dark blonde hair and the bluest eyes you've ever seen... Not all kids come out a blend of their parents features. Its a genetic toss up! As long as you didn't cheat, why would you sweat it? If your husband is concerned and you have nothing to hide - I would tell him he's welcome to have your child tested.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• ok so why did you say your ex was taiwanese????? does the baby looks like your ex if he does then maybe he his?!!!..lol..
    Anonymous

• well looks like it's like it's not your husbands. holy crap. i don't think he would ever know. so you may not want to bring it up to him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2009