I found gay porn in my sons drawer

Okay well I am just going to get to it, my son Jefferey whom is 16 was out last night with a few friends so I decided to do a late cleaning, the kids clean their rooms but just not like how I like it so when I have the house to my self I just put on some music and get to cleaning. Anyways back to the story so I was in Jeff's rooms and putting away a few of his things in the drawer when I spotted a folded up paper in the right coner of the drawer. At first I was just to ignor it then I got this feeling in my heart and stomach that I needed to look at this and I was not going to like what I was about to see. So I unfolded the paper and there in my face there it was, what looked to be a piece of magazine gay porn. I just put my hand over my month and my eyes started to water and I couldnt stand to look at it.. When he got home I confronted him he says its not his.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• So what is your q please?
    Anonymous

• So what's your question??
    Anonymous

• and?
    Anonymous

• Was it male or female?
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 9:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You shouldn't be cleaning the room of a 16 year old.
    Anonymous

• it was male gay porn. My question is what should i do should i believe him when he says its not his or talk to him about it?
    Anonymous

• I would have but it back and left it alone. When he is ready to talk to you about it he will. I understand that it may be disturbing but he has to find out who he is.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Leave him be.
    Anonymous

• She's probably a little worried about her findings...hopefully it was female and not male...
    Anonymous

• Why would you say, "hopefully it was female and not male." That's a horrible thing to say. Geez.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009