has anyone?

Has anyone had a cyst on their ovary while pregnant? If so, what did they do about it. Its the size of an orange. Its not me, it is my friend who is going through this. She is about 21 weeks along?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 9:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a cyst, I don't know how big it was. It went away on its own, just like the doctor said it would. I don't think mine was that big. I think its common, because my sister did too.
    edenmarie1

Answer by edenmarie1 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I was told after deliverign my daughter that I had a cyst. I don't know where but i know they got rid of it right there. They said it might have just gone umseen during my pap. It didn't affect me or the baby so I wasnt worried or mad. Wish you luck
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i had one right after i got pregnant they said it is normal and it would go away on its own
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2009