What would you do if you caught your husband wearing your underwear?

My husband and I were sitting on the couch and he leaned over to get something. His shirt went up a little and I noticed that a thong on.....MY THONG! When I asked him about it, he said that he was joking around and he was going to show me later. I don't believe him at all! I can just tell something isn't right here. What would any of you do in this situation? Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I was with the one that said they'd be pissed cause he stretched the panties, and then grab the cam. A lot of men love womene's underwear but the thong thing throws me way off cause, well they're painful and pointless to me and I just can't picture my hubby wearing them. I would think tho that if he was wearing them for you, he'd have showered and put them on and came waltzing into the bedroom wearing them, not wearing them all day. I'd tell him it's fine if he wants to wear them around the house under his clothes, but to go buy his own, panties aren't to be shared.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Umm....well.....I have no clue. Wow. (I'm no help, sorry)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I don't know, I would flip I think.
    Anonymous

• honestly i wouldnt worry about it yet my husband does that once in a while just playing around to see what my action would be
    Anonymous

• my hubby said either he's getting banged by some chick on the side that likes thongs or some guy on the side that likes thongs. LOL
    Honestly, I don't think i'd worry about it.. I'd probably just laugh it off. Maybe he was just curious?? However, if it happens again and again then i'd be like what the heckk?!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I'd yell at him for stretching it out. Then give him the benefit of the doubt. If it's the first time, believe him. If your gut is telling you something is up, keep an eye on your panty drawer.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 9:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If my husband ever put on a pair of my underwear I would laugh my ass off.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My husband has a pair of women's underwear from when we used to go to Rocky shows. He doesn't wear them any other time. However he said that it's way more comfortable than boxers or briefs. Some men just like women's underwear. It doesn't make him less of a man or something. It actually takes a very secure man to wear them.

I probably wouldn't be too happy though if he was wearing MY underwear without asking first. I would probably have him buy his own if he liked it so much (or buy it for him).

I don't think it's anything to get too worked up over.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 10:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I would point and laugh at him and never let it go. Then I would go and hide all of my underwear-some things just shouldn't be borrowed. If this happened on a regular basis I would set up an appointment for him with a professional-JMO.
    Anonymous

• I would probably giggle. I would also offer to go shopping for some sexy male undies for him if he's looking for a little variety :)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009