How do you record your videos?

Do you record with Digital Camera? Camcorder? or Camera Phone? Which is the best and why.

VideoMomentos

Asked by VideoMomentos at 10:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I record with my digital camera.. I had a digital camcorder, and the quality was definately way better, but someone took my charger, and left theirs, and then something got spilled on it before I could by a new charger... so yeah.. lol.. but IMO the camcorder worked a lot better.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I definately use my camcorder! I have a digital camera with recorder, but I don't use it because the playback is very poor over the computer. And I just don't want to chance those special moments with the camera phones, so yeah...camcorder is my #1 choice!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have a digital camcorder and I love it. The software that came with it allows you to take a still photo from any of the clips. I now use it all the time. Another great thing is that it doesn't require a tape or dvd.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I just use our digital cameras video function.. the quality is just fine, and its easy to always have on me since it is so small.. I never miss special moments like I would if I had to lug around a camcorder.. I know I wouldnt bother... so for us, its best.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 8:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009