soooo nervous and bummed out

so af was due today and nothing! I have sore boobs, actually my nipples are so sore and tender it hurts to wear a bra. I have been running to the bathroom more often than before. I am having cramps in my side and my back sometimes hurt. I believe that hubby and I had sex the day that I ovulated because I took an ovulation test and it was positive then we had sex. This was on the 6th. I took a test this morning and it was NEGATIVE Bummer :-( My sister told me that it might have been too soon to take a test. But I was thinking that it would show up if I was being though my period was suppose to come today. What o you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a few days and then test again.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Ah...I know this feeling all too well. I went through months and months of this. But its all worth it. Wait a few days and test again. If its still negative, try having sex a day or two before you expect to ovulate next month. Eventually, you get to where you know the timing of your ovulation and sooner or later you'll hit it right on the nose! We finally did and now we have a beautiful 5 month old! Don't lose hope and keep your chin up. You being depressed doesnt help the situation either. Good Luck!!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 18, 2009