9 month old need help quickly

My son was running around the room, and I laid my 9 month old on the floor to change her as he rounded the corner he hit her head as I was laying her down. With his foot or knee. She acted fine after the initial crying, and she was awake for an hour or so then we put her to bed. Is this okay. I remember the doctor telling me as long as it is not on the back of the head or on the temple. is that okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she should be ok... if u have a number for ur doc that u can call now i would just to be safe, u dont want to mess around with head injury's
    Anonymous

• I would think she would be fine. My 2 year old daughter hit my 6 month old DD with her huge head and my youngest was just fine. Since you didnt put her to bed right away and it was an hour since it happened I wouldnt worry.
    Anonymous

• thank you so much...i am a panic person :)
    jnthn949

Answer by jnthn949 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2009