Paranoid...

Ok I know it was a stupid thing to do but I had sex the other day with my hubby 1wk after having our baby girl unprotected. He didnt cum in me but I know there is a chance with pre-cum. My family is VERY fertile we get pregnant fast and easy. Just between me my mom and my 2 sisters we have 10 kids in 9yrs. And my mom got pregnant with my little sister 10days after having my little brother. I have 3 kids and ready dont need another baby right now but would deal with it if it happened. I am just paranod. What are the chances of getting pregnant off of pre-cum? Please dont say "take a test" It wouldnt even be time to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• chances are 50/50.
    you either are, or you arent.

wait until it is Time and take a test ... but next time be careful...
    Anonymous

• I know.
    There wont be a next time. Not til I go to the Dr in 4weeks and get on BC
    Anonymous

• Yes there is a possiblity. How much I am not sure but the possiblity is there.
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 10:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If you are breastfeeding, you are not fertile until you get your period after you are done passing your lochia. You can't get pregnant unless you ovulate and it takes a while after you give birth for your ovaries to get back in to the swing of things... also, and I say this respectfully, you are not supposed to have sex until 3-4 weeks after giving birth due to risk of infection.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My mom was breastfeeding when she got pregnant with my sister. And I know I have never waited that long I can help it.But like I said it isnt happening again
    Anonymous

• right after having a baby your chances are a lot higher more like 90% from what my ob has told me i know so many people that have gone to there 6 week check up to be informed that they are pregnant again that is not a good idea too do if you are worried it may have happen i would call and ask about the plain b pill
    Anonymous