I had a c-section about 9 weeks ago I understand having pain and the tinkling and numbness. About a week ago I started getting a sharp pulling sensation around the level of my bellybutton and inside is that just nerve damege or something and is it normal?

C-section pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably just nerve damage, but if it persists I would go have it checked out.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I had the same thing after my c-section. It was a little after my 6 wk PP check, so probably at around 9 wks PP just like you. A friend of mine also had that sensation and she didn't have a c-section. I was told by my OB that is was the muscles contracting back down. Completely normal. But if you are worried, call your OB just to get piece of mind.
    Angel8203

Answer by Angel8203 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 18, 2009