help!!!!

ok so my husband and i puchased comcast and he ordered behuind my back playboy ok but i hate pornos i cant stand watchin nasty sluts on tv or anywhere else. but im also christian and dnt believe in that stuff. so i cancled it and he got mad and i feel like ok there is no reason to watch a dumb naked bitch on tv we have each other. but i guess what im asking is do any of u feel the same and y do u guys feel that way is it normal.. OR IS IT JUST MY HORMONES

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't care what he watches. That stuff doesn't bother me. It's not like that "naked bitch" is going to walk into my house and start going down on him...

That's just me I guess.
    Anonymous

• I don't like that stuff either. And my hubby has no need for it, he has me. Thankfully though, he's never expressed that much interest in it anyway. Talk to your man and tell him how you feel.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• He ordered it behind your back...you have the right to cancel it without asking him. That is my opinion. And I dont mind my husband looking at porn. I dont like to be in the room, or hear about it.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i know that if my boyfriend watches porn, hes going to come to me still, he isnt sticking it in any other chick and i trust him. porn doesnt bother me at all.. in fact ill watch it with him.. it gets both of us in the mood...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• It's normal that you don't want your husband enjoying looking at other nude women, it's not hormones or anything like that. You two are married, spice it up and be creative. Verbalize why you don't like him doing that, and make it clear to him that you want to be the only woman he looks at. Ask him for suggestions and I'm sure you can start from there. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• oh hell no ...sry for the language if i ur u i won't let him ...if my man were to see that it's on ...like u said y does he want to watch that if he has me ..the only thing that come in to my mind if he watch that, is that he is tired of being with u or he wants to learn more positions ..or he just needs to watch that so he can get horny and then come up 2 u..thats how i feel like ur no good any more...
    mommy118

Answer by mommy118 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I'm the one that got my hubby watching porn! We love it. You other ladies must have a low self esteem to get upset about that!
    Anonymous

• What??? It has nothing to do with self esteem. I have plenty of self esteem and I also love watching porn. It's something that just gets me turned on. In fact, my husband doesn't even really watch it unless I turn it on!

Learn to spell. Sheesh.
    Anonymous

• Oh no, everyone watch out. It's the spelling police!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'll say it is self esteem for me, but it's also more than that. I've had three kids and I have to say that my body can't compete with theirs. If my husband is looking at 18 year old perfect bodied hotties, it won't be long before he notices that I don't look like that anymore. I'll just be old news and then it won't be long before he starts craving something younger and hotter for real. I also think that pornography leads to affairs or prostitutes later down the road.
    ArtC

Answer by ArtC at 4:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2008