• In the Spotlight:

Any one know of prayer circles to join?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your church
    Anonymous

• I wish. My minister won't start one and there's none around where I live even in any religion.
    Anonymous

• Start one yourself with other ladies from your area. It doesn't even have to be ladies from the same church.
    Anonymous

• There are several prayer warrior groups right here on CM,that are wonderful. The women really do care,and prayers are always going up for each other. You might try some of them. I know it's not the same as in person,but they are really comforting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• www.novus.org. You can go in and put in names of people you would like prayed for. And we have a sort of "across the board" understanding that we will all pray at 9:00 p.m. every night. All you have to do is stop and pray for everyone in need wherever you are.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 2:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Oh, and I'd like to add that we acknowledge and accept all religions and beliefs. So you can participate in the "prayer circle" however you wish.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 2:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2009