17 month old, vomiting overnight...advice??

My daughter threw up for the first time (yes, the first time..that wasn't just spit-up) 2 nights ago. It happened all of a sudden, about 2:30 in the morning. Now she hadn't eaten a lot that day, but aside from that was acting normal. Overnight I began to get an upset stomach and spent the following day in the bathroom with it attacking me at the other end. Not sure if that's a coincidence??? But all day yesterday I was feeling sick all throughout my body, and just continuously going to the bathroom. But by today I was fine, and my daughter had since been acting fine yesterday and all day today....yet, again with the not eating so much, and maybe acting a little "off" today. But tonight overall she was ok, and I put her to bed and she fell asleep no problem.

cont'd

nrth2sth05

Asked by nrth2sth05 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet