Is this AF or Am I crazy or preggors?

Ok ladies so here is the situation I am in. Me and my DH ar enot actively TTC but not preventing either... My periods are very irregular so it is different from month to month, For the past 2 weeks I have had SEVERE heartburn all the way up tp my throat, for the past 3 to 4 days I have been getting queasy/nauseaus after eating ANYTHING wether it is Bland no spiced chicken, or proteinbars, I to chew gum all the time to get rid of this weird taste in my mouth & I have been getting really woozy(kind of like you feel when you are car sick) and my breast don't hurt they just have this tingle/hard to explain feeling, Mild cramping. So my question is If my period falls on different days each month, When do I test? Let me stress I am not TTC actively so I have no clue about signs and symptioms, so any advice will help! Thanx and God Bless! Oh yeah.. And i Have this weird bloated/Sensation in the lower part of my abdomen?!?

lou_lous12

Asked by lou_lous12 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are pregnant to me...but I'm not a nurse...just been pregnant three times! I would run out and grab a test...you never know.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• You sound preggers to me too and I've never been pregnant myself. Take a test.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• If it were me, I would wait until my period was late and then take a test. Or take a test anyways. I always wanted it to be positive, so the let down every few months was a big let down for me.
    weezie1581

Answer by weezie1581 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• The only thing id I have no clue when I will be late? Its different month to month?
    lou_lous12

Answer by lou_lous12 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I must come within the same week every month though right? Take it at the end of the week you would normally get it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• k, Thanks... :)
    lou_lous12

Answer by lou_lous12 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Let us know!
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Sound preggo to me also, but i was/am in the same situation as u with the symtoms, but i have taken about 5 HPT and the all came out neg.Let us know what happens!
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I went to the dr this morning for a urine test and it came out with a BFN but she wants me to come back int 2 weeks if I haven't had my period because she said that it could still be too soon to tell! Either way God is good and I will have a Mini DH when he's ready!
    lou_lous12

Answer by lou_lous12 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2008