Going to buy an SUV out of these 4 what would you buy or have you owned one and could you tell me what you thought about it?

Heres the choices:
Mazda CX7
Nissan Murano
Honda Pilot
Toyota Highlander

Thanks everyone!

laurenparent

Asked by laurenparent at 11:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I heard the Honda Pilot gets really good gas mileage...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Toyota Highlander or Nissan Murano they are both really nice
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm going to buy a new one pretty soon since my family is growing and we don't fit in our Nissan Xterra anymore, but I'm leaning towards the Highlander. It gets better gas milage than the rest and seats a lot of people. I will be going to the car show in a few weeks, though and am taking notes! I'm curious to see what other people respond.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 11:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Nissan or toyota ar eyour best bet. with gas,repairs and they both last longer than your other choices
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I love the Highlander! My best friend has one and they are so nice. It has decent gas mileage, and it's really comfortable.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have a Pilot and LOVE it! It is comfortable and the third row seat is convienient. It is a bit roomier than the Highlander and a smoother ride than the Nissan. It has the highest crash test rating and they run forever. I didn't look at Mazdas.
    If I had to pick one.. Pilot(obviously), my second pick would be a HIghlander but I would try and go Hybrid.
    From the finance side of it Honda and Toyota are going to hold their residual value much better. These days every little bit counts!!!
    LanieBug707

Answer by LanieBug707 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Pilot all the way. Like the PP, Highlander would be my second choice. Personally, I'll never buy anything but Honda again.
    alexisw

Answer by alexisw at 12:21 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I dont have any of them but my friend has a pilot and she loves it!!!!

I have a volvo XC90 and I liked it very much too.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 12:58 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Highlander or Murano they're both very nice!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I've never had any of the above, but just wanted to say: Make sure you try your carseat/carseats out in all of the ones you consider before commiting! :) I have a Jeep Commander and love it, but a friend of mine bought a Durango and with two mid sized car seats for her toddlers in the back she can barely see anything out the back!! She hates it and tells me all the time that she regrets buying it only because it won't be convenient and roomy until the girls are out of car seats. Just thought I would mention that. Sounds like such a simple think, but people over look it. Good luck and enjoy your new suv!!
    nattabugsmommy

Answer by nattabugsmommy at 3:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2009