I dont know which bottle to use.

I know these are to totally different bottles. But I want to use either the nuk or soothie bottles. Which one do you prefer and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nuk.
    Anonymous

• nuk are really nice and more like real nipples
    Anonymous

• I borough the soothie bottles and my daughter did not like them.Than I gave in and got Dr.browns bottles she loved them.When my daughter was 4months I started her on the nuk sippy cup and she loved them.I had her off the bottle around 9months or so because of the nuks soft spout.I would go for the nuk.

times3mom

Answer by times3mom at 11:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I used the Playtex dropins myself. Why? Because that's the one my baby prefered. And in the end, that's all that matters.

I'd suggest you buy just one of each and see if your baby prefers one over the other.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I would most definitely recommend Medela. This is a very trusted name. They make the high-end breast pumps. The best thing is that the bottles are BPA free a known carcinogen that is in plastic. Also BornFree is a nice glass bottle but there are a little bit more expensive about ten dollars a bottle where as the Medela are about five and you can get a 4 pack at Target for about 15 so this will save you more. Also the Medela have nipples that have different flow slow, medium, and large the good thing about Medela that I have found other nipples to be lacking is that on the bottom of the nipple it says what flow it is. So when the time comes to dispose of the slow flow nipples you can just read and toss rather than test on your baby and try aimlessly to gauge frustration. Good Luck to you!!!
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 1:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• well... i didnt us eather of them... my girl got the dropins... and i didnt have a problem... and now my 2 week old like the dr bowns... and i love them way better... BUT i only thing is they r sooo hard clean....
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 2:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I usse dr bown bottles but like pp says they are hard to clean... i know a few people that use nuk and love it. my baby uses the nuk pacifiers and loves them...
    ashlee31627

Answer by ashlee31627 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2009