potty training?

help me my son wont poop in the toilet have any advice ladys? he is three?

malakyesbabyboo

Asked by malakyesbabyboo at 3:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my son would do the same thing ..how i got him to do it was asking him ...or even if i did he had already done it..so what i should do is like tell him that if he goes poop in the toilet that u will take him out some were or give him something he really likes....he might do it...
    mommy118

Answer by mommy118 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• My nephew was the same. We had to ask him all the time if he needed to go. Then the problem of him sitting the long enough came up. The only way my sister or I (when a watch him) could get him to sit there long enough so he'd go in the toilet was to sing his ABC's with him slowly. A..B..C..D..E..F..G..and so on. Then he would get a treat of some kind when he went. He now tells us when he need's to go we don't give him a treat anymore but we still have to sing. Like anything it'll take time. Hope this helps you out. Good Luck
    Con3Fam

Answer by Con3Fam at 3:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• My son did that..I got to the point where i would get mad. That did not work. I ended up saying the whatever underwear he had one would not like to be put on because then it went in the trash and it would go bye bye...It ended up working after a little while.
    scoobyznks

Answer by scoobyznks at 5:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2008