food???and diet??

i really want to lose weight but i am always hungry. does anyone know what foods to eat to stay feeling full?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• bananas usually help me. or a cup of cofee usually curves my hunger.. i knwo its kinda fating to but id eat alot more calories if id snack all the time
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 12:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Protein does the trick. Eggs, chicken, salmon, cheese (in moderation), protein bars and shakes.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 12:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Usually it helps to have a meal that has a little bit of everything...carbs, protein and a little fat. If you have an all protein/carb or fat meal, it can leave you craving something else. You can try oatmeal made with skim milk, or low fat yogurt with some fresh fruit. Also, fiber tends to fill you up as well(aside from being good for you).
    You can also try drinking a glass of water before eating, I find this helps me not eat as much.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• whole grain! When im feeling snacky, I go get a piece of whole wheat bread and low fat butter .
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009