Pregnant?

Ive been having pains in my lower abdomen and my stomachs been hurting alll weekend! I am hungry constantly and eat so much! and i keep craving weird stuff. plus i am alwwwways thirsty and when i drink i drink alot. plus ive been drinkin alot of coke/pepsi which i never drink, i usually only think like sprite and stuff and never really cared for dark sodas. and when i drink them i drink like a bunch. I went out to eat with my mom the other night and i drank like 5 glasses of pepsi!
does this sound like pregnancy symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• not really. You should not be having adominal pains at any time in your pregnancy than the end. IF you are pregnant then you should not drink any sodas.......I would go to the doctor..
    broken0image

Answer by broken0image at 9:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2009