Can anyone recommend a postnatal weight loss DVD?

I delivered my second son almost eight weeks ago by repeat c-section, and am anxious to lose the extra baby fat. Can anyone recommend a DVD for postnatal weight loss, preferably yoga or another low impact regimen? I'm open for just about anything. I want it to be challenging, but not so difficult that I risk the chance of hurting myself. Please share what worked for you. Thanks!

ChristinaJCook

Asked by ChristinaJCook at 12:21 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My sister swears by Sweating to the Oldies with Richard SImmons and she has had 5 boys.....2 were C-section. She is 37 and her youngest is 18 mo old and she is back to her pre-preg weight. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I've been doing Cardioke with Billy Blanks Jr. It's singing and dancing workouts. It's fun and anyone can do it. One of the things all the trainers will tell you is if you can't do a move - don't do it - wait until the next move but just keep moving.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 5:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2009