TMI sorry i have to ask?

Ok so i am 6 and a half weeks and i keep getting really horny.. wILL having orgasm cause me to miscarry?? i know this is silly but i have horribel cramps afterward is that normal...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No you will not miscarry from having an orgasm. cramps could be normal... I would ask your dr at your next visit about the cramps... But you will not miscarry from an orgasm..
    aneely08

Answer by aneely08 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• cramps are normal to have in the beginning of pregnancy especially after an orgasm because your uterus contracts when you have one.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Being horny is natural. It is caused from the increase blood flow to down there to help the baby grow and the increase in your hormones. No it shouldn't cause a miscarriage, and the cramps are probably the abdominal muscles that are stretching and things begin to cramp. I had it and my dr told me it was normal. After you are done, ask hubby to rub the cramps out. Maybe have him try initiating the exercise, while you are a little more still. It's perfectly normal, but mention it to your ob when you go in!
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 12:45 AM on Jan. 18, 2009