Most people say the would like to die in thier sleep...if you KNEW you were going to die, would you be able to fall asleep?

Asked by NinjaHeather54 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I guess it would depend on how tired I was.

Answer by momma2merks at 4:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I don't think I would be able to sleep, that's why I'd rather just not know... I'd rather spend my life being "ready" (saved) for whenever it comes.

Answer by pbjmomi at 4:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If I knew for sure that I was about to die, but wasn't sure how, then yeah I would go to sleep. I would say a prayer first and hope that I wake up in heaven.

Answer by Queentdi at 4:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Probably not. It would make me very ancy.

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• well, if i was already prepared to die and I was old I probably could. If i were still young. no. Old people though fall asleep randomly though so i don't think it would be much of a problem. lol.

Answer by britt_a at 4:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Haha, good question!! I guess eventually I would.

Answer by AllICanBeIsMe at 5:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• No probably not, but that isnt what I said :D I would just like to die quick and painlessly...

Answer by LilDsMomma at 5:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes I would coz I have learnt in my life to accept things that I have no control over like death and losing the people you love. Before I sleep I would make peace with everyone and tell them how I love them.

Answer by sweetmommy16 at 3:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• There is no way in the world I would be able to fall asleep, lol.

Answer by finallymommy at 10:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you have faith and have dedicated your life to doing what Jesus said you should do and have repented then you can surely lay your head down on a pillow and go to sleep b/c you know that you will open your eyes and be with Christ and he will wipe all your tears away and you will only know joy. So my answer is YES! I would lay my head down and go to sleep.

Answer by AnneZbeth at 11:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2008