pregnancy symptoms

Ive been having pains in my lower abdomen and my stomachs been hurting alll weekend! I am hungry constantly and eat so much! and i keep craving weird stuff. plus i am alwwwways thirsty and when i drink i drink alot. plus ive been drinkin alot of coke/pepsi which i never drink, i usually only think like sprite and stuff and never really cared for dark sodas. and when i drink them i drink like a bunch. I went out to eat with my mom the other night and i drank like 5 glasses of pepsi!
does this sound like pregnancy symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• okayy idk but take a test, but as far as drinking that much soda in a day and possibly being pregnant i woulod avoid that many.

have like one. caffeine isnt the best thing to overindulge in in pregnancy especially in the first trimester.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I think it sounds like PMS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• but my period isnt due to the very last four days of the month!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2009